segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2014

Tagged Under: , , , , ,

Do You see snakes, serpents, dogs, cats, spiders and others witchcraft animals?

Compartilhe


CLIQUE PARA LER EM PORTUGUES

If you are a person who suffer spiritual attacks always, through dreams, nightmare etc... You see snakes, serpents, dogs, cats, spiders and others witchcraft animals? I wan to tell you that these attacks are against your spirit being to manisfest in the real life.
Pray the these prayers with the Holy Ghost fire for 3 days at 12:00am to 1:00am. and victory will be yours.
  • Any strange bullet from the kingdom of darkness assigned to kill me, my calling, my ministry, my family. You shall not prosper ..... Back fire in the name of Jesus
  • Any witchcraft bomb programmed into my spirit man... You shall not explode in my life.... therefore go back to your sender in the name of Jesus
  • I put upon my life... bullet proof and arrow proof in the name of Jesus
  • Any witchcraft animal in my environment gathering against  me and your family... Scatter in the name of Jesus
  • Any evil voice calling my name in the hour of the night to destroy me.... Blood of Jesus answer them in the name of Jesus
Read Psalm 2

NOw confess this out loud
...AND HE DISAPPOINTED THE DEVICES OF THE CRAFTY, SO THTA THEIR HAND SHALL NOT PERFORM THEIR ENTERPRISES

If you pray and confess the above with the Holy fire, the arrow shall return back to the sender.

Remember they are targeting your life in the spiritual realm to kill you and finish with you. But Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil.



Baixe o Aplicativo Faculdade de Oraçao para seu celular ou tablet, compatível para iphone, android, windows phone, blackberry e Java. Clique aqui.


Amén Ore esta Oração com Fé, determinação, Convicção, Confiança até receber um Milagre e até enquanto Deus te der força.
 E Jesus, respondendo, disse-lhes: Tende fé em Deus. Porque em verdade vos digo que qualquer que disser a este monte: Ergue-te e lança-te no mar; e não duvidar em seu coração, mas crer que se fará aquilo que diz, tudo o que disser lhe será feito (Mc 11.12-14, 20-23).

 Pastor Izaias M. Dos Santos
FB//:pastorizaias

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Precisa de Orações? Envie seu pedido

"Confessai as vossas culpas uns aos outros, e orai uns pelos outros, para que sareis. A oração feita por um justo pode muito em seus efeitos." (Tiago 5:16).

Nome E-mail * Mensagem *

Pastor Izaias dos Santos

Pastor Izaias dos Santos
Clique para Adcionar no Facebook